We’d love to hear from you!
While we are a locally based business there is no reason why we can’t bring your favorite locations from around the globe to you here in Rochester!
- Espresso, wine, pasta and pastries! What country wouldn’t want to be known for that list of items. If you can’t hop on plane and pick up the items yourself, let us hit local Italian hot spots and find treasures for you. With places like Savoia Pastry Shoppe, Leo’s Bakery & Deli, and Osteria Rocco, you’ll feel like you’re in Italy – just without the flight.
- While the beer might not be from straight from Germany there are plenty of local Rochester beers to choose from. Plan an event at one of the Rochester’ areas local breweries, such as Rorhbach’s Brewpub or the Genesee Brewery! Plus there is no costume required in this country.
- Feeling adventurous, but not ready to face the U.S. State Department? Stay at home, and let’s bring the intrigue, the food, and the best cocktails on earth to your next gathering. We can promise everything from Dinosaur’s slow roasted pork to Havannah Moes cigars, but we can’t give you a passport stamp. Even we have some limits!
- There’s a reason Indian culture is all the rave in metropolitan areas, and there’s no reason not to take advantage of the exotic in Upstate, NY. It’s no secret that Rochester is home to many Indians (including, Jeremy!), who work in local industry and participate in the University of Rochester’s Ghandi Center for Nonviolence — so let’s capitalize. Bring on the authentic and rich aromas of curry, the fiery presentation of tandoori prepared foods, and the sweetness of chai tea. And, just to liven things up, we can throw in belly dancers, beautiful linens, and even an elephant (at the Seneca Park Zoo)!
- It would be a shame to let folks believe that Greek and Mediterranean foods was just the “street meat” we find downtown or the olive bar at Wegmans. Think bigger — warmly toasted pita, flavorful hummus, and imported olive oil. Bring your guests outside of Greece, NY and take them across the sea to a place known for the warm summer breezes, sandy white beaches, and piecing blue waters. And, with Aladdin’s Natural Eatery, Jines, and Astoria in town, you can’t go wrong from a catering perspective.